[Amc-list] car show season is upon us

YEESSSS. i LOVE this time of year. car shows somewhere
with in reach almost every weekend. today was my first
showing of the year. there was actually 2 shows within
20 miles. thank goodness. the one i was goin to
originally go to had a random droing for $5000 for all
entrants. only a dozen cars showed up, so by 10 this
morning they canceled the show. so i went the 20 miles
to the other show. WOW. there was atleast 50 old
school hotrods and muscle cars and just plain old cool
cars. it has been raining all week here. was beautiful
today. all the old school cars got there early enough
to have the paved parking lot. all these little ricers
and all with the huge wheels and boom boom stereos got
to park in the grass..er.. MUD. ha ha. was a great
relaxing way to spend a nice saturday. got red as a
cooked lobster, but was worth it. didnt win nothing
unfortunately. lots of people loved the rambler tho.

not sure of a show next weekend, but i know of shows
for about the next 3 weeks after. see if i will be
able to make them. hope everyone is havin a good
weekend.

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules