Re: [Amc-list] (no subject)

There was a late Ford Cortine (late sixties I think)
in a local junkyard.  I knew the cross flow head was
valuable but did not get back to the yard in time to
pull it before the car was crushed.

AMC content: I pulled the Weber carab (DGV series I
think) and started looking for a rebuild kit for it.
VERY hard to find.  I found one reference to a vendor
here on the West Coast.  My thought was make an
adapter plate if necessary and use it on a 232 six in
a Gremlin.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA

http://www.sportscarmarket.com/affordable-classics/2007-February/197576-chevrolet-cosworth-vega.html