Re: [Amc-list] Jeep Clutch Hydraulics

--- Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> had it apart as the seat frame on the bottom was
> totally fragged! It fell apart when I unbolted it!
> My wife said she didn't notice anything wrong with
> it, but one good jolt and she would have been in the
> back seat ! :]

Mark,

Just a suggestion, but don't you think you should
me.  In the aviation world there are Service
Difficulty Reports which are meant for reporting
safety related issues.  Many times they result in
airworthiness directives which often have mandatory
complliance deadlines for affect planes.  Cessna had a
seat rail problem a few years ago, where the pilots
seat would break free of the anchors sometimes at very
inopportune times.  Naturally, the pilot would tend to
hang on to the control wheel resulting in a steep
climb and stall.  Several people died in such
accidents.

Of course in the auto world these car call recalls.

Signed.
Joe Fulton, worry wart.
Salinas, CA