Re: [Amc-list] Replacing Strut-Rod Bushings.

Re: [Amc-list] Replacing Strut-Rod Bushings.

Adjustable strut rods do go back to at least 67. My 67 American has them
for sure. Also, it seems that AMC used one and two piece bushings
interchangeably. My TSM refers to both designs, the car appears to have
two piece on it, and the exploded diagram of the front suspension shows
one piece.

Matt

mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH