Re: [Amc-list] eBay Buyers Beware

Kent,

You have my sympathies.  So I guess "bubs" did NOT
refund your money.

I'm guessing the parcel was not insured or "bubs"
could file a claim and he potentially would recover
his loss.

I had a situation two weeks ago where Fedex broke one
of my packages open in shipment and lost some parts.
I'll file a claim and see what I can recover.

Regards,
Joe Fulton