[Amc-list] "Is there a FORD in your Future" a/?

[Amc-list] "Is there a FORD in your Future" a/?

Also for the list, your comments are needed on my 05 Ford 150 decked out 4
door 5.4 engine. fuel rails replaced, injectors replace, 3 times crankcase
filled with fuel, cat convertor replace, rear rotors and cal replaced, stero
would come on during the night, would have to get up and disconnect battery,
rear end is now locking up, air cond will not work, temp gauge says -31 when
90 out.

Ford says I must pay $400 fee to have it checked out, hell I have 17
documented complaints on this unit, the att Gen office is only an advocate,
an will not help me.
I know that there are some real smart people out there that may give me some
direction.  Dealers will not give me fair trade value, due to these problems
and history.  Why should I take such a hit and Ford just walks away.
Wish AMC was still around

Garry in Minnesota

===.===

"I had a Dream" ! - I took it to the Dealers lot after hours between Police Shifts,
parked it in front of the Showroom
and it had an 'Electrical Fire!

Burned to the Ground !

God it was Glorious!

When all else fails, contact a major TV News station -
send them a Fax and ask for Help!

--

                            ___
        =Bt=              /~   ~\
  milnersXcoupe          |_      |
   "The Heretic"         |/     __-__
                          \   /~     ~~-_
                           ~~ -~~\       ~\
                            /     |        \
               ,           /     /          \
             //   _ _---~~~    //-_          \
           /  (/~~ )    _____/-__  ~-_       _-\             _________
         /  _-~\\0) ~~~~         ~~-_ \__--~~   `\  ___---~~~        /'