[Amc-list] (no subject)

Wow, talk about a great group of memebrs!! It's like my own little support
group.

with in 12 hours i have way more information than i can read in the next
couple days.

now if every one just tossed in $1,000 each to help pay for the
restoration!! haha

i will try to get pictures to those that responded.

Don't worry i will have plenty of questions and hope to some time help
answer some items.

Thanks for your support,

-Adam