Re: [Amc-list] Seat belts

Keith,

You can check with the AMC vendors like American Parts
Depot.  You can also have your existing belts
re-webbed (restored) by a company called Snakoyl (I'm
not sure of the spelling but it's some clever
modification of snake oil.).

Faded, tired, or frayed seat belts are a fairly common
problem for folks restoring a car, so I'm confident
you can find a source for new belts or refurbishment.

Joe Fulton