[Amc-list] Other 4 Barrels, besides E-brck

[Amc-list] Other 4 Barrels, besides E-brck

How can we forget the R4B when talking Edelbrock!

Offenhauser 360
Holley (Street?) Dominator (I think)
Holley Mile Master (like SP2P)
Weiand had one also, back before they were bought by
Holley.

I know these are not exact or specific, however, maybe
this will jog some more complete memories than mine!

The comparo with the Rebel Machine intake would be
interesting!

Have a great week,

Jesse