Re: [Amc-list] In Vermont and NewHampshire, this is a definition of 'jun

Re: [Amc-list] In Vermont and NewHampshire, this is a definition of 'junkyard'; read this carefully

Greetings,
As most of you folks know, I'm kinda 'at war' with Bennington, 'Home of
Hemmings Motor News', and 'Old Car Heaven' (NOT!)...It's Old Car Hell for
real...
Just a note here to appraise you all of the attitude of 'the power that
be's' running rampant here...
I was speaking with the town's building inspector (or some title of the
like)...during this conversation, I had said something about my old cars..to
which he replied, 'Noone should have (or noone needs) old cars'!!  If that
wasn't a surprise, there could be nothing ever said that would be!
I then mentioned Terry Ehrich (the founder of Hemmings Motor News)...to
which he replied, 'Terry is Dead' (which Terry in fact was--and is)..but
that totally missed the point..
One would think that Bennington WOULD be 'Old Car Friendly', yes?  The
reality is that it is NOT...it's just like 'everywhere else' where some
folks can squeak and the officials become meek!  There is a cowering and the
powers 'enforce' regulations which are NEW car friendly (since, of course,
'noone needs old cars').
Bennington's Car Show had been one of the best, but it's kind of gone to
pieces (it isn't even held in Bennington any longer...it's the 'Bennington
Area' Car Show (or Bennington County, perhaps).  Hemmings is sort of 'at
odds' with Bennington as well (I don't know what that is all about, but,
DanS, can you fill us in??)...
I've been 'hiding out' in Virginia pending my execution should I return to
Vermont (although lately it's been rumored that I never actually left and
have been 'seen' there doing my 'old car dirty' (whatever the ffffff that
is).  My AURA apparently is a powerful an antagonist to my 'neighbors' as is
my presense, and these people appear to 'see' me in their day dreams as well
as their nightmares!!  (That TRULY makes me nervous, but it does also make
me feel pretty good...being 'under their skin' is what they deserve in my
estimation...but I'd never have really guessed that they'd hallucinate my
presence (although I did know they'd invent my 'sins'...apparently these
'sins' aren't malicious inventions but instead are hallucinations as well??
They ARE mentally ill and I just thought they were only evil!..
Anyway, this was just to restate the discussion which I can never forget
with Mr Monks (Monkey in my book); 'Noone Needs Old Cars', 'Noone should
have old Cars!!'  (I think the actual quote was 'should have').  When I
asked if he could provide me a New Car, he declined, of course.  When I
asked what about the Bennington Car Show and 'Car Friendly' his anger got in
the way of information and I lost his reply.  Oh, well..
On that note, folks, have a nice day.
I'm on my way 'Home' to Bennington (I wonder what they'll actually do when I
am REALY there (instead of 'in their dreams').  Promises to be interesting.
I wonder if I'll be arrested for polluting the area with my breath,
appearance, or 'bad attitude' (which I Have!).

Party On Folks,

Jj