Re: [Amc-list] Patrick Bridge Makes Richmond Times-Dispatch

Re: [Amc-list] Patrick Bridge Makes Richmond Times-Dispatch

I like the comments from the readers.  I often get
reactions to my 77 Gremlin from passersby since I have
started driving it to work a couple of days a week.

Last week a guy in a Chevy pickup almost ran off the
road as he pointed out my car to his passenger.  The
Gremmy is often parked in front of my house.  Last
weekend a gentleman stopped with his camera and asked
to take pictures of the car.  I haven't seen another
Gremlin on the road in my town for several months.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA

http://www.inrich.com/cva/ric/news.apx.-content-articles-RTD-2008-04-01-0068.html