[Amc-list] 65 American 330 - Front drums 9x2?

[Amc-list] 65 American 330 - Front drums 9x2?

I don't know how easy it is to get them for a 65 American, but "front" brake drums that match whatever is on my 63 do not exist anymore.  Tom Jennings was correct when he said it should be the same as the back brake drums, but the center hole is too small to use them in front (as far as I know, only on my 63, because of a previous owner's mods).  When I do replace the drums, I will use rear brake drums, but I will have to have the centers milled to match the current drums, or I will need to have the existing drums lined.

http://360.yahoo.com/karl_haart