[Amc-list] e-bay items

Just a few hours left on my current auctions.  I do have a box full of AMC newsletters and old calendar pictures as a bundle.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130239948139&rd=1
Some ODD Cuda, Roadrunner, Mail Truck, VW things I came across, besides the AMC
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130239948293&rd=1
Leftover Springfield 10th Anniversary show shirts
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130239948086&rd=1
AMX/2
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130239946644&rd=1
and licensed Gremlinman, S/CRambler and Rebel machine shirts for $9.95

Most of these I have more than one transfer and are available to listers for the $7.95 + shipping, just ask.

Have a nibble on the Matador Wagon ($800)as it has to go to pay bills.  I will also have a few different items going up this weekend, I'll give you a lead to.Blessings,Richard Estermyerjavelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx