[Amc-list] coil springs

Anyone have a source for rear coil springs for my 66 Ambassador wagon?
ESPO no longer has them.  I guess the alternative to is install an air
bag in them.  I know I did that back in the day for my 65 Ambo wagon but
not sure they even make those anymore.  I see that Kantner can have them
made in 4-6 weeks but $210 is a little steep for my budget.

Thanks
Wayne
Wayne & Lisa (Skeezix), Bolton Landing, NY,
http://www.superglider.thinkhost.com/
AMO#8454, 83 Eagle Limited Wagon
69 Ambo coupe, 401, M12, 66 Ambo 990 Wagon, 327,PW,PB,PS,posi,AM/FM,AC
2003 FLHTCI, 2000 Jeep WJ Limited
2001 Cherokee,  2002 cadillac Seville Northstar V8