[Amc-list] (no subject)

Hi Everyone,

I know I'm being a pain in the butt, but.......

Pleeeease don't forget to vote, I'm currently in 1st place.....
Let' s put the little Rambler on the map
Voting for I Love My Car is easy – after we show the car on Thursday, October 30th, we’ll open up the web page for voting for the favorite October car.  When you log on to www.abc7chicago.com , click on “more ABC-7” on the left side.  Then click on traffic, click on I love my car and finally click on vote!  You’ll have a slide-show to view all the cars or you can go directly to the voting page where you can click on your favorite car.

Hope that makes sense!

Bill Serckie
Coldwell Banker Real Estate & Mortgage Services
2 River Place Suite "K"
Lansing, IL 60438

Office # (708) 889-2739
Fax #    (708) 360-5787
Cell #    (77

Bill Serckie
Coldwell Banker Real Estate & Mortgage Services
2 River Place Suite "K"
Lansing, IL 60438

Office # (708) 889-2739
Fax #    (708) 360-5787