Re: [Amc-list] AMC Pacer gets boingboinged

Re: [Amc-list] AMC Pacer gets boingboinged

I put a long post on the boingboing site in defense of the Pacer. I had good luck with my 77 wagon in the late 70s and early 80s.  I traded it to an ex-Nash/AMC dealership service man who had his A&P license in return for his labor when he did a top overhaul on my Piper Cherokee.  He liked the little car too.

Most of the derogatory comments on that site were typical hearsay or "me-too-ers" who had never driven or ridden in a Pacer.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA