[Amc-list] mustang II front end for ramblers??

[Amc-list] mustang II front end for ramblers??

i know alfano (sp?) said he was working on a mustang II ifs sometime ago. i believe so anyway. well, anyway, heres somethin i spotted on feebay. might be all right if a guy knew it would fit. if it fit for the early americans, well, theres your inner fender clearance issues i beleive.... maybe a v6 could fit then. hmm... i wonder, with some minor surgery if a 304 might be able to be coaxed in then... hehe. i know, its to short of a bay. would be bad ass to have a 304/t5 powered 63 440H car tho.... man, i love dreaming, just hate when reality SMACKS me in the face and says YOUR TOO DAM POOR!!!!

dave stohler
my rambler pics@
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules