[Amc-list] CATASTROPHY! Had a Fire, lost my home and lots more. I'm in

[Amc-list] CATASTROPHY! Had a Fire, lost my home and lots more. I'm in TROUBLE~! I NEED to 'shirink my parameters'

Dan...
I have troubles beyond your imagination; my house burned out...see here:
http://public.fotki.com/jerijan/antique_cars/the-eve-of-all-hall/
I am in Virginia and leaving as soon as I shut the computer down.
You can call me at 802 310 9639...I'll be on the road for at least 13 hours
or so, 'Coming Home' (although, frankly, I am homeless.  Remember the shit
with the town?  They snapped onto this like a pitbull without lipstick and
have rendered the remainder of my apartments 'uninhabitable' until 'code
violations' are met (and they have not yet outlined those, of course.  You
know the 'moving goalpost' routine, right?)
Anyway, I'm on the way home...(ummm, to Bennington, anyway).
I'm going slow since my mind nor my heart are in this.
Thanks for the touch.
I won't see Email until Saturday at the earliesty (well, maybe Friday, who
knows??)
Thanks...
Jerijan