-----------------
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 20:55:21 +0000
From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx

I personally think  mustang II suspension in an American is a waste of time, money and effort.
Take the weight of the Mustang II stuff and compare it to the stock pieces, I suspect you allready have lighter stuff in there.
   Are you road racing the car and need the specific geometry for such? I don't.
I think mine handles bretty darned good and I don't  even have sway bars on it!
  There's nothing wrong with the trunion design, they don't fall apart or anything and don't twist or distort angles when the suspension is compressed.
   I'd spend the money elswhere.
If I wanted it to look trick, I'd have the trunions polished and show it with a wheel pulled, that would confuse the snot out of most people :]

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"