[Amc-list] earlier post RE: N12YC spark plugs

[Amc-list] earlier post RE: N12YC spark plugs

Went to the local NAPA Auto Parts store yesterday.
Asked for Champion N12Y spark plugs.
Proprietor looked up the part and said "there's 24 N12YC plugs in the
warehouse,
I can have them here by 6:30 am tomorrow morning".
I ordered 8 and picked them up.
I was talking with the store owner and mentioned I had heard from somewhere
they were no longer available,
and that I was slightly impressed to find them in the NAPA system.
He did say there was only 24 in the warehouse inventory. He didn't say in
the whole NAPA system. I assume the
parts this store orders come from a warehouse in the Minneapolis/St. Paul,
MN area.
The last time we talked available parts for old cars he found me a new
master cylinder in Colorado for a 75 Hornet with disc brakes.
He said it was the last new one in the NAPA system nation wide.
So, I'm at aloss here about the spark plugs.
Apparently they are still somewhat available, but for how long?
I guess I don't need to worry much. I have another brand new set of 8.
Should last 20 years at the pace I use them up. ROFL
Oh yeah, I did say that there are a tremendous number of AMC V-8 engines out
there and I think most all of them were recommended to use the N12YC plug.
Is that a correct statement?

Armand