[Amc-list] AMC V8 Dist

I like the HEI for upgrade from earlier as you don't have to mess with the wiring for the Motorcraft Module... or coil for that matter, though that's not nearly as big a deal.  It is EXTREMELY simple and much more powerful for modified V8's.  Just spend the extra to go with a reputable Mnfctrr.  I like Z and M Jeeps (search for website) as Zack is a phenomenal engineer and starting using these on his own rigs years ago.. a lot of experience!  DUI is also good, though the priciest.

There are no junkyard options for this, unless you have a machine shop in your garage and know the mods to be made.  I have been sworn to secrecy!

If you ALREADY HAVE the Motorcraft setup, doing the "TFI" (innacurately named, but commonly accepted!) with an HEI module upgrade.  Very simple and very effective.   A lot easier carrying an HEI module rather than a Motorcraft!  Cheaper and more reliable.  Details all over the web.  I have done this on several of teh later FSJ's I have had and it is a huge improvement over stock and blows Prestolite away!

Have a great T-day!

Jesse