From: <oldcars@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 9:05 AM
Subject: [Amc-list] Master Cylinders and conversion to/from power brakes

Hey Gang,

   I had posted a question about my 81 Concord, and I think I may have hit
on the solution.

   I have a 75 Gremlin with manual drum brakes. I know that the master
cylinder for drum brakes is different from the one for disk brakes. I
checked and verified that the master cylnder for manual disk brakes and for
power disk brakes are the same. My question before was about the pushrod
which connects the pedal to the cylinder.

   Now, I am thinking about moving the booster over to the Gremlin, push
rod and all, and to use the push rod from the Gremlin, as well as the
little mounting plate which holds the cylinder to the firewall in the
Gremlin, over to the Concord.

   Does this look like something which would work?

 Keep Ramblin!

Jim