[Amc-list] '69 390

I'm selling the 390 from my AMX, it's been completely rebuilt and I'm not ready for it at all.  If anyone is interested it's in Southern Wisconsin, just south of Madison.  I'm asking $4,000 for it.  A shop in Kenosha did the work, it's balanced, bored .030 over and is complete intake to oil pan.

Thanks
Dan Whitehead