From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Nolanatcamelot@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 2:10 PM
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Amc-list] 79 Pacer "Limited" Wagon For Sale

I find that age and lack of ambition dictate that I place one of my Pacers
up for sale. Of my two that I have left I've decided that my 1979 Wagon
Limited  will be sold to someone who appreciates this most unusual model
from American  Motors. This is why I'm offering it for sale to members of
this list  first before going to Craig's List, or EBay or other avenues.
The car is the Sable Brown model with Chelsea leather with corduroy
accents.
It has the 258 engine with automatic transmission on the column. Its  has
power steering, brakes, windows, locks. Cruise control, AM/FM radio with
four speakers, tilt steering wheel, Quartz converted clock with original
face,  Dual Horns, Air conditioning, Dual Map lights, Two lighted vanity
mirrors, Wood grain steering wheel, Front disk brakes, Folding armrest,
Owners manual, New hood insulation, Locked storage area, 18 oz color keyed
carpets in very nice shape, Two remote-controlled outside mirrors, Bumper
guards front and back, Lighted lockable glove box, Engine compartment light,
Interior courtesy light (under dash), Intermittent wipers, Lights-on warning
buzzer, Walnut burl overlays on dash, Seat belt warning buzzer and light,
Heavy duty radiator with shroud and seven blade fan, Owners manual, All
repair and maintenance records, New car brochure, New plugs, Wires, Cap and
Rotor, New battery,Scuff molding, New hatch struts, New white-wall tires
with less than 500 miles,  Color-keyed wheels, Bumper nerf strips (front and
back), Ribbed lower body  side molding, "Limited" Medallions. The car has
120K miles on it and has always  been garaged. The second owner is a
celebrity.  I'm the third owner and  have owned it for two years. The car
passed Calif Smog test last Aug 08 Glass is all good as is chrome, no pits.
No chips, scrapes, etc. No  evidence of any accidents THERE IS NO RUST IN OR
ON THIS CAR.

HERE IS WHAT IS NOT GOOD; The A/C has a belt missing and I have not
attempted to replace it. The cruise control does not work or I'm not working
it right. There is an oil leak from the rear main and rack and pinion. I
have not attempted to repair them (age and five stents prohibit!) Hood paint
is  dead.
Other paint is great. Passenger leather seat seam has split, needs to be
resewn.
Two leather buttons on driver's seat back are missing.
Pictures are available. Email me for them at _nolanatcamelot@nolanatc_
(mailto:nolanatcamelot@xxxxxxxx)

Based on what I've seen on Ebay I'm asking for $2,800 or best offer for
this car that rides like a Caddy.

nolan dehner
Nor Cal AMCs
Windsor, Ca