Re: [Amc-list] Jeep 258 Into AMC Hornet

I would use the later intake and exhaust for the flow increase. Why waste HP?

From: Joe Fulton
Subject: [Amc-list] Jeep 258 Into AMC Hornet
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm planning to purchase a used 258 out of an 80s Jeep CJ to transplant into a 77 Hornet.   I just want the bare long block since I have a good set of accessory parts for the Hornet.  Other than changing the oil pan and oil pickup, are there any other problems I should be aware of?

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA