Re: [Amc-list] 89 Cherokee transmission mount

Re: [Amc-list] 89 Cherokee transmission mount

I was looking for the same for my '88 Comanche last year - couldn't find
anything aftermarket - Mopar did have 2 of them in Canada but I couldn't
stomach the $300+ price they were asking! The rubber on mine had rotted out
in the middle but with a little work and the addition of a skateboard
wheel - we fixed it. Anyway, hope this helps!

Colin Hillyard
Oakbank,MB