Re: [Amc-list] Tankin' the 65 Project - Analysis

Re: [Amc-list] Tankin' the 65 Project - Analysis

My apologies, Jim.  I found the AMC-1 made by Northwest Metal Products.  There were no dimensions in the online catalog but the price was $580.   I assumed you were talking about the Quanta products tank made for the Concord/Eagle family of AMC cars.

Regards,
Joe Fulton