[Amc-list] trading gto for amx

This is a 70 AMX that Peter Osborne just bought. Smart lady trading her 67
GTO for a 70 AMX back then. Note the options list. The car had the rare "Go
Go" package, something I associate with strippers! Of interest is it is
shown how much the center armrest is, $43.80. One of the  reasons why so
much (in 70 dollars) was if you have ever seen those, they
are made of wood! So you have a UAW worker (hey Vinny, bring me a pastrami &
swiss a Blatz, and another wooden palate!) sitting out back sawing little
woods you can then put the foam and vinyl over. You have two metal braces
tack welded sloppily between seats. Keep in mind those had to be put in
early as car went down line, before sound proofing, undercoat, carpet,
seats, ect. Then the wooden contraption with vinyl bolted in, then carpet,
then seats. But it is first time I have ever seen it mentioned pricewise in
anything I believe.

Anyhows, I spent the better part of last weekend completely redoing a file
the YOUR AMX & JAVELIN PIX file, which I have been putting off for over a
year as pain in rear to transfer, resize, rename photos. The old file was
under wrong page, wrong folder, wrong file, now it's own file and photos
load quick as thumbnails. Here is the trade in 1967 GTO for 1970
AMX.....smart lady!

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amx_photos/gto_for_amx.JPG

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amx_photos/gto_for_amx2.JPG

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amx_photos/gto_for_amx3.JPG

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amx_photos/gto_for_amx4.JPG

This is actual file,

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amx_photos/amx_javelin_photos.htm

you can see Peter's "new" 1970 AMX there also. And many more cars, and if
you want me to add your's email me some jpeg photos to
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and I'll put them up for more to see.

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx