[Amc-list] SAGA of my new toy...

First I bought a piston pin jig and assorted "leftover from the first ebay auction" tools. 114lbs worth to be exact!
Paid the seller $136. He said he had some extra stuff not in the pictures he would "throw in the box" I told him fine as long as it would not increase the costs to me.
   I paid last Tuesday, he printed out the UPS label and shipped it on Wednesday.
On Friday he refunded $25 of the shipping costs! YAY!
On Mondy he asked for his $30 refund back? Huh? He sent a receipt from UPS where he packed 168lbs in the box and sent it on the 114lb label! Double huh?? They billed his account an extra $69 when they discovered the overweight box! $50 of that was the overweight penalty!
I told him any monies I send back to him will depend on the tools he "added" and I won't pay till I get the package.
Now it's UPS turn to get into the action!
 The package was supposed to be delivered today, but it is now delayed till tomorow! The note, They "left package behind". Probably because it is too heavy!!!
  I can't wait to see what kind of shape this box is in when it gets here...
168 lbs worth of tools in a box, oh boy this will be good!

Finsihed ranting for today...
Maybe!

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV