Re: [Amc-list] Hudson Hornet Twin H 308 to AMC 4.0 - lineage ?

Re: [Amc-list] Hudson Hornet Twin H 308 to AMC 4.0 - lineage ?

Close, no cigar.
Nash built Ramblers - _Nash_ merged with Hudson to form AMC.

308 Hudson is 3 13/16 x 4 1/2

232 Hudson is 3 9/16 x 3 7/8

among others, all L-head.

242 (4.0) is 3 7/8 x 3 53/128 (? : ))