Re: [Amc-list] PRI Learnings--Groovy Butanol

Re: [Amc-list] PRI Learnings--Groovy Butanol

Last I heard two Ethanol plants laid out to be put in place in western Pa have been scrapped due to the downturn in the economy! When we need the jobs and should be preparing the money dries up and expansion stops cold...

   I'm hoping the new administration will have the insight to not go hide in a cave till things improve...

I and mine are gainfully employed and have no fears due to our emplyers being pretty darned stable, but a lot of people could use those jobs!

  It will all grind to a halt till Memorial day and the price of fuel hits $4 a gallon again, then they'll be all, "oh we need to get this stuff built".

I too would dearly love a real world dyno testing series done on a couple of AMC engines.
One a big inch V-8, the other a stroker six. I'd like ot see the studies include before and afters, detonation thresholds, Hp, torque numbers.  Forget those "other" make engines... :)

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: "Bruce Hevner" <scramblr@xxxxxxxxxxx>