[Amc-list] Looking for a couple of "330" emblems for Stroker Build

[Amc-list] Looking for a couple of "330" emblems for Stroker Build

Hi guys,
I got a really cool NOS "American 330" emblem off Ebay that I am going to use on the stroker 304 build for the engine CID.  I am looking for another one, or possibly a couple of simply "330" badges, if they were made (I've seen "220" trim badges).

If you guys have any, or leads on them, please let me know. Thanks.

Also, I'm CCing this to Eddie Stakes, as he has a handful of "330" emblems listed on his site.

Pic is attached at http://theamcforum.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8430 . ; p/n on back is 3509152

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor :) <><
Rochester Hills, MI