Re: [Amc-list] Approval Of My New Car

Hey Doc, car sounds sweet! Yeah, three cars is crazy -- so be crazy!
Normal people drive normal, boring cars. We're having more fun than they
are. But I guess your wife's friend approving is better than otherwise.

When I drive the old Classic wagon after letting it sit a week, I can't
believe I wasn't driving it that whole time. Then I do the same with the
American. Back and forth. Now you can do that too...