From: Mr. AMC
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2009 8:17 PM
To: AmericanMotorsModelbuilders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AmericanMotorsModelBuilders] IT WAS A FRIGGIN TORNADO HERE LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Severe weather was forecast to be coming my way late last night with a high wind and a hail warning and of all things a Tornado watch. The closest one was in Ct. a few years back. And only a small one. At midnight I heard the thunder getting closer and within minutes I heard the faint sounds of hail on the windows and a minute or two after the hail sounded like marbles against the windows with winds like I have never seen in my whole life. Then torrential rain that I thought with the wind was going to knock the windows out. As fast as it was here it was gone in 20 minutes. This morning tree's were down. Limbs and branches and leaves everywhere. Hail piled up like snow drifts everywhere that had not melted completely at 3 pm this afternoon in 70+ degree weather. We had a light pole knocked down a block away but we did not lose power here. Both Hornets were in the garage and he Matador sitting outside got only a good bath. 4:30 this afternoon the power goes out for 2 hours and
 the cable TV is down. Scariest Chit I ever seen in my life.
"Doc"