Re: [AMC-list] Power steering

i got a seal kit from napa for my power steering box in my 77 ford f250 4x4
last winter. it was running fluid out in almost a steady stream. all the
seals fit good in it. but like you said, stock were double lip, napa was
single. cleaned it all up, installed new seals. (unsure how they would work
being only single when stock was double) everything is nice and dry still.
works just fine. i dont hardly ever drive the truck except in the winter
anyway, but it did get driven quite a bit after the seals. i was running
royal purple atf in it. that stuff i have been told keeps seals soft and
helps them seal better. i dont know, all i know is it works now and dont have
to refill it ever 50 miles LOL. dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules