From: "Jim Blair" <carnuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; <epd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 11:54 PM
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Wheel size

It's not the size of the rim diameter so much as it is the height of the
tire on the rim and the width too.

From: Keith Evenson
Subject: [AMC-list] Wheel size
To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family"
Cc: amc list

I have asked before and got some great response but my email program
crashed and I lost my old emails. If anyone can tell me if I can get
away with 15" wheels on my 68 amx or without any metal work how big of
a 14" wheel I can use that would be great
Thanks Keith

Sent from my iPhone