Re: [AMC-list] Fwd: 1958

maybe this works, havent really gotten it figured out yet the way the list
works now. anyway...

ok frank, i thought we went over this last nov when i pulled caspers motor. 62
and earlier all got the volcano crank. the manuals use it to center the
flywheel. i beleive the flywheel will work on a later crank also. i have the
parts in the shop will be out there shortly to veryfy as parts are sitting
readily availible. 63+ cranks are flat. 63+ flexplate will NOT work on a 62-
crank. i am not sure about the later flywheel working on the early crank.
either way, dont matter to him. all he needs is a crank to work with his
flywheel. i will verify if the early flywheel will work with the later crank
or not. if he needs another crank, i have one, but it will need to be
machined i think. i will look it over good tonight. email me off list if you
are interested in the crank. i am looking for, but hoping i have one  now, a
flat crank motor. i have 2 extra cranks. 1 i KNOW needs machined. the other i
cant remember.
dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules