From: Speedy Rewards <email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Gasoline Price Rollback This Weekend ONLY
To: AMUNDAZA@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 6:37 PM

ADVANCE NOTICE FOR EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS ONLY!
This weekend we're rolling back the pump price! Use your Speedy Rewards card at the pump when you purchase gasoline on Saturday or Sunday* and save 3 cents per gallon. This offer is only for Speedy Rewards members and you must bring your card.

You say you don't have the wallet card to scan at the pump? No problem - but you'll need to go inside to pay. Present your Speedy Rewards keychain card inside, and you too will save 3 cents.

This offer only applies to gasoline and is not valid on purchases in Wisconsin or West Virginia (but we'll give you an extra 10 points per gallon on Saturday and Sunday for gasoline purchases in those states).

So fire up the jalopy, pull out the gas cans, and fill up this weekend.

*Rollbacks are available at participating Speedway and SuperAmerica branded locations from 12:00 am Saturday, May 2nd through 11:59 pm Sunday, May 3rd. At stores where there is another rollback program in effect, the member will receive the higher valued rollback, but not both. Cents off gasoline coupons may be used in addition to the rollback.