Re: [AMC-list] jeep eating starters

Sounds like the flywheel is already bad and causing the problem. There is a different drive for AMC than Ford applications (longer teeth)

From: eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: baadassGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx; carnuck@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: ipuckett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fw: jeep eating starters
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 21:47:13 -0500

Ivan below is having some troubles with his Jeep eating starters. I talked
to him over phone but figured some of you folks might want to chime in also, if
you have any advise or help please be sure to copy your reply to him as he would
appreciate it and thanks in advance to all who might reply.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com