To: <baadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Tony DiGIovanni" <tonyflm@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 01, 2009 6:47 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] Fw: 1970 AMX restoration advise wanted/long islang, ny

Tony below is considering having his dad's 70 AMX restored and looking for some place reputable in NY, specifically Long Island or area who can possibly do the job. Any of you AMCers up in that neck of woods can point him in right direction or wish to comment please feel free to do so and thanks in advance to all who might.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com

----- Original Message ----- From: Tony DiGIovanni tonyflm@xxxxxxxxx

Subject: 1970 AMX

Eddie,

I live in NY (long Island more specifically) and Would like to restore my fathers 1970 AMX. There are not many AMC Guys around and Im trying to find someone capable of doing the job.
Thanks for any help
--
Tony