Re: [AMC-list] 343 408 HP >> Concord

Sorry to side-track your 343 post Garry, but I was wondering if you were going to make that Concord operation again or if it was just going to be for show. As and electronic technoid, that would be one cool project. Instead I'm putting the V8 engine back together on a 94 Grand Cherokee I pulled home last weekend. A couple of guys at work asked if I was really going to get it fixed. I told them I'd be driving it to work next week to chase them around the parking lot. :) Good luck with your '96
Troy