1974 AMC Matador Coupe Brougham - $7500 (Granville, Ohio)
Date: 2009-12-06, 8:38PM EST
Reply to: sale-km9te-1497400457@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is a 1974 Matador Coupe Brougham, with a 304 auto on the column and duel exhaust. 14,000 actual miles, original owner drove car only 10,000 miles. It has A/C, tilt, cruise, AM/FM. It is a beautiful car with white vinyl top and blue brocade interior. Things that need attention: The driver's seat needs some cloth repair where the driver got in and out of the car (cloth is split). The paint is slightly faded and the car has a few dings. The car still ahs the original bias-ply tires on it. It is a great car for people who appreciate low mileage vehicles. Drive anywhere. $7500
ramblerranch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Call 740-258-2369 early AM or later in the evening.

MARC MONTONI
Richmond VA
http://FreeVirginia.blogspot.com/
Freedom.  Responsibility.  www.LP.org
Cu vi parolas Esperanton?
I'd rather push a Rambler than drive a Toyota.
Visit www.AMCRC.com or www.AMONational.com .
http://RichmondRambler.tripod.com/
http://Hasdrubal.tripod.com/Index.htm