Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 7:01 AM
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] bob's gremlin restoration

Nice Gremmie,
Looks like a great mix of new parts, new old stock parts, and restored
parts.
I wish I had a heated garage to work in during winter.

Garry, I'm thinking I'd like to join in for a bit of water skiing, although
I'm a little concerned about the bite my O Brien slalom ski will have in
this "hard" water we've been experiencing lately. How are the conditions in
Duluth??

Armand

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>