[AMC-list] Mid Atlantic Classic AMX Club newsletter

[AMC-list] Mid Atlantic Classic AMX Club newsletter

Here is the Mid Atlantic Classic AMX Club newsletter for ya'll to enjoy and sift thru,
courtesy of Phil Galati. *Note on my 1942 Dumont computer that is ran by gerbils on wheel,
(not Richard Gere's gerbils, or Simon, Theodore or Alvin either) the newsletter was 'cut
off' on the right as too large at 100%. If you experience same, simply click on PAGE, then
ZOOM, and downsize if from 100% to 75% and full page appears. Great reading!
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com