From: <wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 3:17 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] T5

I wanted to mention something I have seen with my growing collection of
T4/5's. Three now.
   On Ford T5s the input/bearing retainers score and wear causing the throw
out bearings to hang and bind.
   Not one of my AMC T5s has any signs of this. None. This one I just bought
is like new. The other two are much the same. Pure coincidence? Or did Ford
manage to screw up something with their cable pull system that put more side
load on the sleeve?
   Survey says?  Anyone got any T series or SR4s laying around? What do they
look like?