[AMC-list] spirit gt motors lots of parts foresale

[AMC-list] spirit gt motors lots of parts foresale

1981 spirit gt for sale no motor or trans in it. car is clean have lots of other parts dual quad intake two holey 450 carbs mr gasket scoop with all linkage headman headers for spirits lots of other amc parts.to much to list.have 360 motor and 727trans with 2000 miles on after rebuilt.everything to put spirit together.i had 401 in car the frame is tied together car has drive shaft loop on it.it has the center consul with the sport gauges.will all together or will seperate.email me tmhartnell@xxxxxxxxx or cell 262-515-6177 tom