Re: [AMC-list] caspers rod is toast

thanks for the offer frank. tom j has a pile of stuff he is going to send me.
including an entire set of rods. my bores are stinkin as perfect as they get
for a motor with 64,xxx miles on it. no ridge. so i will have these new
pistons/pins put on the set of rods i buy from tom. all a matched set. i got
to decide to build the aluminum motor, or the cast iron. they both need the
same stuff.
dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules