Re: [AMC-list] Fw: AMC 360 Manuel Flywheel wanted

Re: [AMC-list] Fw: AMC 360 Manuel Flywheel wanted

http://www.4wheelerssupply.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/10479?osCsid=aabb71d186dcd93399059e848a0924d0

http://www.haysclutches.com/ProductDetails.aspx?modelNumber=16-130&productID=1812&majID=256&minID=2561&selection=&minselection=0

I think there are others too.

Ken