Re: [AMC-list] What Did You Do on Your AMC this weekend?

Re: [AMC-list] What Did You Do on Your AMC this weekend?

You didn't ruffle my feathers none, ain't no skin of my nose if you get
kilt, or is it killed? Oh, yeah the kilt is the skirt for guys...

I've been in 3-4 crashes without belts too and survived.
What the sam hell do the Nazi's have to do with seatbelts?

It was Nash, not Nazi's, geez...

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5