[AMC-list] AMC Dealership items

Thought some of you might like this, since supposed to snow tonight (hey, it's colder in Houston than Anchorage today!) have been working in my website. Here are some neat items that might bring back some memories:

AM 1968 Leasing Lighted Sign; AMC 1969 Power Guard Battery Shelf from Parts Department; AMC Touch Up Paint Setup; Dixco Company Gauges from Parts Department; AMC Dealership 1970-up Flag; AMX Lighted Sign from 1968

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amcdealerships/am_lease.jpg

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amcdealerships/am_powerguard.jpg

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amcdealerships/am_touchups.jpg

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amcdealerships/amc_dixco.jpg